Additional data management services on offer include:
- Non-standard data aggregation: we can consolidate data required to fill industry standard regulatory templates from both internal and external sources, through non-standard file formats.
- Data enrichment: leveraging our partnerships with data providers, we can provide data enrichment to fill reporting gaps
- Template creation service: all information can then be formatted into standard TPT, C/EPT and EMT formats for further data exchange. Download our data sheet on TPT Creation here.
- Custom outputs: where your needs extend past industry standard templates, we can help you create custom outputs, to share your data in the formats you and your partners need.
- PRIIPs calculations: our calculation engine can produce the Market Risk Measure used to derive the Standard Risk Indicator, the 3 performance scenarios and stress performance scenario for a range of recommended holding periods, and the total Reduction in Yield due to costs.
The European Parliament’s announcement that it has no objection to the new Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS) for PRIIPs demonstrates a fantastic turnaround. The European Commission has managed to achieve in three weeks what has...Read more
The process of regulation is not designed to be easy for the actors involved. Companies do not have the luxury of waiting around for things to be done for them. Instead, they must...Read more
Part three of our blog on the overlap between the MiFID and PRIIPs regulations. Product Governance and Target Market Identification There is a clear alignment of principles in both PRIIPs and MiFID II on the identification...Read more
MiFID & PRIIPs Part two of our blog on the overlap between the MiFID and PRIIPs regulations. The range of disclosure types between the two regulations is broad but can be summarised under the following headings:...Read more
MiFID & PRIIPs The decision to delay PRIIPs by a year means that this new regulatory system will come into force at the same time as MiFID II at the start of 2018. In...Read more
Silverfinch, the leading regulatory data exchange, has added a MiFID II data solution to its data model in response to its clients’ changing regulatory requirements. From 3rd January 2018, MiFID II product governance requires...Read more
Silverfinch welcomes PRIIPs RTS and simplification of data exchange Silverfinch welcomes today’s announcement by European authorities that they have agreed on a new set of PRIIPs Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS). The pronouncement heralds an...Read more
J O Hambro Capital Management Limited (JOHCM), the international investment boutique has contracted Silverfinch to address the steep rise in regulatory reporting requirements the firm is facing. Silverfinch, the leading look-through and data distribution...Read more
MoneyMate Group Update: A merger that offers the broadest regulatory/compliance support to our clients.
The MoneyMate Group, along with Advise Technologies and Ascendant Compliance Management, is pleased to announce that together they now form CSS (Compliance Solutions Strategies). This merger of complementary technology companies means we now have...Read more
Silverfinch strengthens data model with PRIIPs templates Silverfinch, the leading look-through and data distribution hub for client regulatory reporting, has launched new templates to its data model in response to the upcoming Key Information...Read more