Additional data management services on offer include:
- Non-standard data aggregation: we can consolidate data required to fill industry standard regulatory templates from both internal and external sources, through non-standard file formats.
- Data enrichment: leveraging our partnerships with data providers, we can provide data enrichment to fill reporting gaps
- Template creation service: all information can then be formatted into standard TPT, C/EPT and EMT formats for further data exchange. Download our data sheet on TPT Creation here.
- Custom outputs: where your needs extend past industry standard templates, we can help you create custom outputs, to share your data in the formats you and your partners need.
- PRIIPs calculations: our calculation engine can produce the Market Risk Measure used to derive the Standard Risk Indicator, the 3 performance scenarios and stress performance scenario for a range of recommended holding periods, and the total Reduction in Yield due to costs.
The great stampede is underway, the headlong rush of asset management firms to get their EPT (PRIIPs) and EMT (MiFID II) templates into the data exchange marketplace is well and truly underway. Much like...Read more
We have one major point to make about MiFID II – don’t be fooled into thinking that you can avoid it because the chances are, if you’re in any way involved in investments, then...Read more
Silverfinch, the leading regulatory data exchange, is hosting a keynote event dedicated to the biggest regulatory challenges facing London’s finance industry – the January 2018 introduction of MiFID II and PRIIPs. The event, which...Read more
Regulators are fast pressing on with their plans, but not all stakeholders are doing enough to meet the demanding requirements. This article appeared in Money Marketing on the 2nd August. By John Dowdall From...Read more
A 100 days until MiFID II: Sourcing data biggest issue for MiFID II and PRIIPs, industry insiders say
Sourcing the vast amount of data needed to meet the new regulatory requirements of MiFID II and PRIIPs is the biggest challenge facing both asset managers and insurers, according to a survey undertaken by...Read more
Asset managers may miss the deadlines of their insurance and wealth management partners for MiFID II and PRIIPs data delivery as they’re too focused on the end of year regulatory starting point and ignoring...Read more
Silverfinch, the leading regulatory data exchange, has highlighted the importance of ensuring all data is securely stored and managed in the lead up to the regulatory step change of MiFID II. From 3rd January...Read more
Silverfinch, the leading regulatory data exchange, has added a MiFID II data solution to its data model in response to its clients’ changing regulatory requirements. From 3rd January 2018, MiFID II product governance requires...Read more
Silverfinch welcomes PRIIPs RTS and simplification of data exchange Silverfinch welcomes today’s announcement by European authorities that they have agreed on a new set of PRIIPs Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS). The pronouncement heralds an...Read more